In advance of BioJapan, join MedCity and the Northern Health Science Alliance at a Life Sciences Symposium in Tokyo,
which we are honoured to co-host with LINK-J, in association with London & Partners and the Department for International Trade.
Leading UK health scientists and institutions (including Imperial College London, University College London, Newcastle
University and University of Leeds) will provide insight into successful university spinouts, digital health in the NHS,
successful Japan-UK research and commercialisation projects, and academic-industry collaborations.
Guests will be welcomed by LINK-J; Japanese Health Science Foundation; Japanese Bioindustry Association and Lord Prior of Brampton, Parliamentary Under Secretary of State at the UK Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy.
Date and Time:
October 10 (Tue) 10:00-17:00 (Networking starts from 17:00-)
Nihonbashi Life Science Building 201 Conference Room
(Opens an external site)
For the details, please check the registration site.
• Dr Emma Morris, Professor of Clinical Cell and Gene Therapy, University College London
• Professor Mike Trenell, Professor of Movement and Metabolism, Newcastle University
• Professor Oscar Ces, Professor of Chemistry, Imperial College London
• Professor Iain Buchan, Clinical Professor in Public Health, University of Manchester
• Dr Hidetoshi Hoshiya, Transaction Manager, Cell and Gene Therapy Catapult
• Dr Ilan Rabiner, Chief Medical Officer, Imanova
• Sarah Haywood, CEO MedCity/Phil Jackson, Projects Director, MedCity • Hakim Yadi, CEO, Northern Health Science Alliance
Hosted by: MedCity, NHSA
Co-hosted by: LINK-J
For inquiry, please contact LINK-J.