- Board Certified physician in Internal medicine and Cardiology
- Founder of Necess Medical, LLC, a Silicon Valley-based consulting firm for start-up medical device companies
- Former Medical Director at Boston Scientific Corporation
- The first Japanese Medical Officer at the Center for Devices and Radiological Health, US FDA
- Fellow at Harvard Clinical Research Institute/Harvard Medical School in 2002
- Chief Operational Officer at the Center for Clinical Trials of Japanese Medical Association
- M.S. in Epidemiology from Harvard School of Public Health in 2002
- Certificate in General Management Program from Harvard Business School in 2010
- More than 10years' experience in medical device development, including regulatory and clinical strategy
What I expect of LINK-J
I believe LINK-J has already been playing a significant role as a platform for interpersonal exchange, and for the exchange of information in the field of life science. I also believe that the Japanese life science industry has the potential to attract higher esteem from other countries. I think the presence of LINK-J is really important for achieving this, and I hope LINK-J will further develop its business.
Message to LINK-J Special Members
Sanamedi, Inc. has been developing medical innovations, around our incubation business, investment, and consulting. In cooperation with the people from LINK-J, we will continue to make efforts to develop and commercialize good, innovative medical products and services.