The Gobal Life Science Cluster Session was held at Nihonbashi Life Science Cluster Session on October 9th, Tuesday, 2018. Domestic or overseas 11 clusters or organizations participate.This event was a co-event of the "1st Well Aging Society Summit Asia-Japan" sponsored by Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry, Japan (METI).
Presentations were made about the summary of their clusters and introduction from the representatives of each group. The name of the representatives and their lecture titles are as follows.
- BIOCOM「The California Life Science Community」Mr. Joseph D. Panetta
- New York City Economic Development Corporation（NYCEDC）「Life・SciNYC」Carlo Yuvienco, PhD
- MedCity「About MedCity」Mr. Phil Jackson
- Northern Health Science Alliance Ltd（NHSA）「Opportunities for Collaboration in the North of England」MPhil Suzanne Ali-Hassan
- Eurobiomed「EUEOBIOMED the Life Science Cluster of Southern France」Ms. MORINI MARIANNE
- Embassy of Israel「Creating Synergy with Israel's Life Science Industry」Ms. Noa Asher
- BioHub Taiwan「BioHub Taiwan, Services All-In-One」Dr. IC Jan, Ph.D. Assistant CEO
- Foundation for Biomedical Research and Innovation at Kobe「KOBE Biomedical Innovation Cluster」Mr. Takeyuki Sato
- Kyoto Research Park Corp.（KRP）「Overview of Kyoto Research Park- the innovation hub of Kyoto -」Dr. Shinji Muranaka
- Kawasaki City「Kawasaki Innovation Gateway」Mr. Shigeyuki Shiratori
- LINK-J「Overview of LINK-J」Mr. Akihiko Soyama
Networking reception was held after the session. We appreciate to all people who joined the events.